Global Technical Support Programs
Optimize your security with proactive or on-demand engagement options.
To learn more about our available programs, please:
Why Forcepoint Technical Support Offerings?
With global facilities and its staff of highly trained technical service engineers, Technical Support offers 24/7 support for your data security issues. Rapid case resolution is complemented by a one-stop, online technical support portal that provides a wealth of resources for customers taking a more proactive approach. Search the knowledge base, log/track service requests, sign up for tech alerts and much more. Highly proactive support options include: frequent holistic account reviews, solution health checks, migration planning, upgrade assistance, and even on-site visits. These optimal support options allow you to advance your security posture, enhance network infrastructure and embrace new technologies and solutions with confidence.
Maintain an Optimal Defense Posture
Choose the right combination of services, at the appropriate response levels, to meet your organization’s needs. Select the options that meet your requirements in key areas such as:
- Prioritized Call Handling – From toll-free numbers to dedicated Technical Account Managers, choose the option that meets your requirements for fast access to a qualified technical support engineer.
- Secure Support Portal – Confidentially submit and track support cases, or enjoy unlimited access to the Forcepoint knowledge base and MyForcepoint.
- 24/7 Global Support – High severity cases cannot wait for holidays or weekends. Choose from a centralized support model, or elect a plan that supports a globally distributed, regional support model.
- Planning Assistance – Avoid costly mistakes during migration, upgrade or similar activities with proactive assistance.
- Onsite Activity – With Forcepoint Mission Critical Support, we understand the value of working together face-to-face to ensure the success of your business.
- Proactive Audits – With a constantly changing threat landscape, a number of regular review and audit services can help ensure your defenses are always at their maximum effectiveness.
- Customized Training – Ensure that your staff knows how to use Forcepoint solutions, extracting maximum value for your unique environment with a course designed by you and your dedicated Technical Account Manager.
- Forcepoint Premium Support – Your business doesn’t stop for weekends or holidays and neither do we. With global facilities and highly trained technical support engineers, Premium Support delivers 24x7 support for your critical issues. Rapid case resolution is complimented by a one-stop online technical support portal that offers a wealth of resources for Forcepoint Premium Customers. Search Knowledge, log/track service requests, sign up for tech alerts and much more. With severity-one response time targets of one hour or less, Forcepoint Premium Support customers can be certain that their most critical issues are worked continuously until resolved with our “follow-the-sun” support model. With Premium Support you can ensure maximum performance, reliability, and availability of your Forcepoint solution.
- Forcepoint Premium Priority Support – Need enhanced support coverage? With Premium Priority, you get all the advantages of Premium Support, along with an assigned escalation manager, quarterly Support newsletter, and shorter target response times.
- Forcepoint Mission Critical Support (MCS) – Your business is complex. You need to know that you are protected from zero-day threats and malicious or accidental data loss. And you need to be confident that you have the support processes in place to prevent downtime when issues arise to keep your business operational. Mission Critical Support provides Essential Information Protection™ for your mission critical systems and is designed to minimize production outages and ensure seamless version upgrades. With access to senior engineers that understand your environment, you always receive proactive and expedited support to keep your business running, around the clock. Mission Critical Support combines all the benefits of Premium Support with a superior level of technical response coordinated by a highly proactive Technical Account Manager (TAM). You need Mission Critical Support to protect your essential information and maximize your Forcepoint investment.
- Forcepoint Mission Critical Support Global – Forcepoint Mission Critical Support Global combines all the benefits of Premium Priority Support with regionally assigned Technical Account Managers (TAMs) who are assigned to the Subscriber in each of the three Forcepoint business regions (AMER, EMEA and APAC). The TAMs proactively work with the Subscriber to support performance, reliability and availability of the Forcepoint Products. In addition to regional TAM coverage the Subscriber will also be provided with a Global Account Manager (GAM) who oversees and organizes the actions and activities of the regional TAMs for the Subscriber on a global level.
- Forcepoint Mission Critical Support Elite – Forcepoint Mission Critical Support Elite combines all the benefits of Mission Critical Support’s Technical Account Manager (TAM) with increased levels of technical engagement and assistance consisting of the TAM being made available to work with Subscriber on quarterly on-site strategic visits, on-site upgrade assistance, on-site issue resolution assistance, quarterly health check review via remote sessions, custom training, and advanced architectural planning.
- Forcepoint Mission Critical Support Designated Support Engineer (DSE) – Forcepoint Mission Critical Support Designated Support Engineer supersedes the benefits of MCS Elite as outlined in this section and provides the added value of a Designated Support Engineer (DSE) who has technically advanced training and experience. The skill sets of the DSE’s assigned to this support offering are designed to streamline the troubleshooting process, bypassing standard support process for issue resolution or escalation of matters directly to Forcepoint’s Engineering organization. The DSE is Subscriber’s single point of contact for all technical issues.
- Forcepoint Mission Critical Support Resident Technical Account Manager (RTAM) – Forcepoint Mission Critical Support Resident Technical Account Manager (RTAM) supersedes the benefits of MCS Elite as outlined in this section and provides the added value of a designated on-site Resident Technical Account Manager (RTAM). Combining all the added value of a TAM with the local presence and scalability of being local, the RTAM support offering allows for technical support to extend into the local physical location of Subscriber’s Forcepoint installation.