Checking the V-Series appliance subscription level with ConsoleClient
- Article Number: 000001810
- Products: Forcepoint V10000 Appliance, Forcepoint V20000 Appliance, Forcepoint V5000 Appliance, Forcepoint Virtual Appliance, Forcepoint X Series Appliance, TRITON AP-WEB, Web Security Gateway, Web Security Gateway Anywhere
- Version: 8.2, 8.1, 8.0, 7.8, 7.7, 7.6, 7.5, 7.1, 7.0
- Last Published Date: November 21, 2018
Notes & Warnings
Important Seat Count for Content Gateway, when exceeded, does not result in a filtering problem. See Hard Subscription Enforcement Removed
How do I check the subscription level or seat count on my V Series appliance?
This information is available using the SubscriptionTracker option within the ConsoleClient utility. A list is generated showing all unique IP addresses encountered by Filtering Service since midnight. Each IP address listed represents a single subscription. The current subscriptions level equals the total IPs shown.
In 8.2 and prior with Appliance Manager:
From your Windows server, perform the following steps:
ConsoleClient <IP address> 15869
3. Once the utility opens, select the following options: