Starting and stopping the Direct Connect Endpoint
- Article Number: 000013081
- Products: Forcepoint Web Security, Forcepoint Web Security Cloud, Forcepoint Web Security Endpoint, Forcepoint Web Security Endpoint Cloud, TRITON AP-ENDPOINT Web, TRITON AP-WEB
- Version: 8.5, 8.4, 8.3
- Last Published Date: October 24, 2018
Notes & Warnings
The commands are applicable for both Cloud and Hybrid Direct Connect Endpoint
What steps are needed to stop and start the Web Direct Connect Endpoint?
The command line tool WDEUtil.exe is installed in the same directory in which the endpoint is installed. By default it will be installed in the below path:
C:\Program Files\Websense\Websense Endpoint
1. Open Command Prompt as Administrator.
2. Navigate to the Direct connect Endpoint installed directory.